Wednesday, November 20, 2013
The Savage Soccer main event is this Saturday, here are a few reminders for teams to ensure a smooth event on Saturday.
- Ensure your robot program will respond to the field control system. Refer to your programming environment's documentation for specifics on how to do this. Teams will not pass inspection if their robot cannot perform under field control.
- Team numbers can be found on the team section of the Savage Soccer website. Per rule 3.4.3, all teams must have their team numbers displayed on two opposing sides of the robot. Robots will not pass inspection if they do not have proper team numbers.
- Per rule 3.4.4, every robot must include a drinking straw cut to six inches. The end of this straw must extend above the top of the robot. This straw will hold a coalition-identifying flag during a match. Again, if a robot does not include a flag holder, it will not pass inspection.
- Be sure that Crystals (if you are using them) are easily accessible and the lights on your robot controller are visible. The inspection checklist has been posted. Please use the checklist against your robot to verify you will pass inspection.
- The inspection checklist has been posted. Please use the checklist against your robot to verify you will pass inspection.
- The event schedule has been posted.
The following awards will be given at the event:
- Amazing Autonomous
- Awesome Offense
- Judge's Award
- Play of the Day
- Savage Spirit
- Solidworks Design
- Terrific Teamwork
- WOW! Award
Last modified: Nov 20, 2013, 12:55 EST