When: October 13th, 2018
What: On October 13th the 2018 game will be released online.
Note: There is not an event this year or a webcast.
Competitions are open to the public. There will be food available and plenty of seating.
WPI Main Event
When: Saturday, November 17th, 2018
Time: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. - Tentative Schedule
Where: WPI, Campus Center, Odeuum, Worcester, MA - Directions - Campus Map
Cost: Free, thanks to the generous donation of SolidWorks
Registration: Register Online
If you are interested in hosting a competition in your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, information, and what the best means and time of day is to contact you. Someone on the Savage Soccer staff will reply quickly with information.
Each year, we look to expand the program to support multiple events anywhere in the world. Our goal is to provide as many resources as possible to assist people in this effort as well as design games that are easily replicated by anyone. Check out the Event Guide section for self-serve resources you can use to host an event. We are able provide the following support for remote events:
- Develop and publish the game, scoring information, and rules.
- Programming assistance - we answer questions for team members developing software for their robots.
- Develop and publish any required scoring software that event managers can choose to use.
- Publish a guide to building a field and any required field elements using commonly available materials and tools (Home Depot shopping list). Most remote events will be required to purchase the parts and construct their own fields with our supplied documentation. We will offer the WPI field out for loan when it fits in the schedule.
- Send rules updates and clarifications to registered teams as they become required
- Provide other requested support for any organization that wishes to run their own events.