Grants & Awards
- Sunar B., Intel Corporation. $50K Gift, Side Channel Vulnerability ISRA, December 2018.
- Sunar B. and T.Eisenbarth, Cloudfare $30K Gift, October 2018.
- Sunar B., NSF SaTC Award NSF-CNS #1814406, SaTC: CORE: Small: Super-Human Cryptanalysis for Scalable
Side-Channel Analysis. $500K. September 2018 Abstract.
- Sunar B.; W. J. Martin, NSF SaTC Award NSF-CNS #1319130, TWC: Small: Towards Practical Fully Homomorphic
Encryption. $500K. September 2013.
- Sunar B.; T. Eisenbarth, NSF SaTC Award NSF-CNS #1318919, TWC TTP: Small: RAIN: Analyzing Information Leakage
in the Cloud. $500K. September 2013.
- Sunar B.; W. J. Martin, NSF Trustworthy Computing, NSF-CNS Award #1117590, TC: Homomorphic Encryption for
Cloud Privacy, $313K, August 2011.
- Sunar B.; Improving Snow3G and ECC with the Intel© Westmere Instruction Set, Intel Corporation, $5K,
- Sunar B.; W. J. Martin, NSF Cybertrust, CT-ER: Exploring Physical Functions for Lightweight and Robust
Cryptography, $150K, August 2008.
- Lou W.; B. Sunar (co-PI) NSF Cybertrust, CT-ISG: Broadcast/Multicast Security in Multi-User Wireless Sensor
Networks, $337K, August 2007.
- Sunar B. Electronics and Communications Research Institute, Korea, Development of Hardware True Random Number
Generator, $55K, November 2006.
- Sunar B. A Hardware Software Co-Design Approach for Flexible Cryptography, Intel Corporation, $256K, June
- Sunar B. CAREER Award: New Directions for Cryptographic Hardware, NSF-ANI-0133297, $330K, August 2002.
- Sunar B.; C. Paar and W. J. Martin (co-PIs) ITR:SI Implementing Public-Key Cryptosystems for Secure
Information Infrastructure, NSF-ANI-0112889, $436K, September 2001.
- Sunar B., General Dynamics C4 Systems, Needham, MA, $200K, December, 2001-2006.
- IBM Research 2007 Pat Goldberg Memorial Best Paper Award for Trojan Detection Using IC Fingerprinting. Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P'07).
- WPI Joseph Samuel Satin Distinguished Fellow, Teaching and Scholarship Award, $25,000, May 2003
- Sigma Xi, Junior Faculty Researcher Award, April 2007.