Subject: thanks for the guest gig!

From: "Miller, Judith E." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:17:42 -0400

Hi, guys,

Thanks very much for the engaging presentations last night. I realized that I
have never actually seen either of you teach, and so I enjoyed watching you,
and learning from you. Obviously the students were very interested (they blew
your attention demo, Jim, by being too interested!), and the conversation
continued over dinner about both of your topics, and many others. I
appreciate your willingness to help out, especially because I think it's
important for students in this class to get exposure to a wide range of
people who are serious about their teaching.

Judy

Judith E. Miller
Director of Educational Development, Technology, and Assessment
Professor of Biology and Biotechnology
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
100 Institute Rd.
Worcester MA  01609
[email-masked]
Phone (508) 831-5579
Fax (508) 831-5717