Subject: Career Fair Open House for Faculty and Staff

From: Career Development Center <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 08:36:24 -0400 (EDT)

As we hope you're aware, the 7th Annual Career Fair will be held this
Wednesday, Sept. 15th from 1-5pm in Harrington Auditorium with over 100
companies attending.

All faculty and staff are invited to stop by the CAREER FAIR OPEN HOUSE to
meet the 200+ company representatives, including many WPI alumni, between 
11:30am and 12:45pm on Wednesday at the 3rd floor balcony in Harrington
Auditorium. 

This event will be a great opportunity to talk with the company
representatives before the Career Fair begins.  We look forward to seeing
you there!  

The list of companies attending the Career Fair can be found at
http://www.wpi.edu/Admin/CDC/Careerfair/new.html

If you have any questions, please call us at x5260.

Career Development Center
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
100 Institute Road
Worcester, MA 01609-2280

Phone: 508-831-5260     Fax: 508-831-5827     WWW: www.wpi.edu/Admin/CDC