I am a Roboticist currently pursuing my graduate program in Mechatronics, Robotics and Automation in Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), Massachusetts, USA I have a passion for Programming, Embedded Systems, Machine Vision and Machine learning, all of which I feel, are the ingredients for Robotics and AutomationI enjoy working in a challenging environment that pushes my limits and makes me realize what I am capable of. I work smart and I work hard, striving to be efficient and persistentI am currently seeking an Internship for the Summer of 2016 in Robotics, Automation or Embedded Systems. Click here to download my Resume.
- Working on Blisk Inspection Automation using a FANUC Robot. This is a GE (General Electric Aviation) sponsored Project.
- Working on a proposal for MITRE’s Countering Unauthorized Unmanned Aerial Systems (CAS) Challenge. Unauthorized flying of drones has become a nuisance in recent times and detecting them will be of significance from the security and surveillance perspective. As a team of two, me and Vishnu Sudheer Menon are working on a proposal using a Vision based approach.
- Learning Android Programming and Web Page Development from Udacity.
- Volunteer Lab Assistant in the WHRL (WPI Humanoid Robotics Lab), working in the perception domain of the ATLAS Robot. This Robot was the only one to not fall or go through a reset procedure during the entire DARPA Robotics Challenge (DRC) 2015. It was a conglomeration of ideas from the minds of WPI and CMU (Worcester Polytechnic Institute and Carnegie Melon University) that made this possible.
- Volunteer in the SocComm - the Social Community of WPI.