Click the arrow to download the file PS3.1.zip (4 KB).
Extract the archive to any convenient place on a local drive. You'll end up with a directory named PS3.1 containing all the files you need.
Keep a backup of the PS3.1 directory. You'll need a fresh copy for every new Perlenspiel project.
Email suspected bugs, ideas and comments to bmoriarty [at] wpi [dot] edu.
- Version 3.1.1 (02.27.14)
- PS.borderAlpha() was being mischievous. Fixed.
- Legacy event handling was removed to avoid warning messages.
- Improved browser detection.
- Added accommodation for canvas padding on custom Web pages.
- A few corrections to the documentation.
- Version 3.1.0 (01.13.14)
- First release. There will be issues! Report curious behaviors to Professor Moriarty for immediate investigation.
- Thanks to WPI students Ben Carlson, Patrick Feeney and Ian Fite, and my WPI colleague Gary Pollice, for their help in preparing Version 3.1 for release.
- Special thanks to Mark Diehr at Full Sail for ideas, code and bug fixes.
The Fine Print
Perlenspiel is a scheme by Professor Moriarty (bmoriarty -at- wpi -dot- edu).
This web site and the Perlenspiel software are Copyright © 2009-14 Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
The Perlenspiel software is provided to you “as is,” and we make no express or implied warranties whatsoever with respect to its functionality, operability, or use, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or infringement. We expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, including, without limitation, lost revenues, lost profits, losses resulting from business interruption or loss of data, regardless of the form of action or legal theory under which the liability may be asserted, even if advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.
By downloading the software from this page, you agree to the specified terms.