Resources for Maple Calculus at WPI
This is a collection of links to material related to using Maple in
calculus at WPI.
- Syllabus, labs, homework assignments, and sample exams for MA
1004 (vector calculus of curves, partial derivatives) here.
- Labs for MA 1001 (limits, derivatives).
- Labs for MA 1002 (integration).
- Labs for MA 1003 (improper integrals, Taylor polynomials).
- Labs for MA 2005 (multiple integrals).
- Projects used in Maple calculus at WPI.
Maple tutorial materials
- A description of my experiences using the WWW in a recent Calculus
course with 233 students. This page also contains links to
other related resources.
The CalcP package
The ftp site for the CalcP package is here. This is a package of about
thirty Maple procedures used in conjunction with Maple Calculus at
WPI. A description of the package is in Maple V: Mathematics and
Its Application, the proceedings of the 1994
Maple Summer Workshop and Seminar, edited by Robert Lopez and
published by Birkhauser.
Bill Farr < firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last modified: Wed Jul 26 14:20:41 1995