*Free Membership for Students*
You can become a part of the WPI-ASCE community by joining ASCE. The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
formed in 1852, is the oldest engineering society in the United States and has a national membership of over 140,000
professional members. ASCE seeks to improve the quality of engineering around the globe by advancing professional
knowledge and improving the practice of Civil Engineering.
Becoming a member of ASCE has many benefits:
1) Free online access to 'Civil Engineering Magazine'
2) Provides information related to Civil Engineering internships, activities, jobs, and advice.
3) Participation in Civil Engineering projects, competitions and community service projects.
4) Networking with other Civil Engineering professionals, students and faculty.
5) Opportunities to attend various social activities
6) Eligibility for ASCE scholarships.
7) Many More!
If you have any questions about membership or would like to be added to the WPI-ASCE member list, please contact ASCEexec@wpi.edu
ASCE Student Membership
Click Here to Begin Membership Application!